Halloween falls on Wednesday, October 31 2018, this year. With most of the kids being done with their year end exams , it’s time to enjoy the activities and festivities here in Singapore! We have curated some awesome places for parties, trick or treat and Halloween fun!
Halloween Parties and other (Kids-Friendly) Fun/Scary stuff
The tradition along this street for kids and people to be dress in their Halloween costumes and goes trick or treating. Just walk along and enjoy the festivities.
Where: Woodsgrove Avenue, Woodsland. (Nearest MRT Marsling)
Activities and performances of the scary kind (Not recommended for very young children). Strike pose at the dress up booth and bring home your spooky souvenir. Get your aura reading, tarot card reading and listen to supernatural tales. That said the last time we went, there are brave kids who have lots of fun.
Halloween Party, VR Game and Fun for Kiddos
Halloween Party, play games and win prizes!
Enjoy hands-on fun at our Halloween-themed activity stations where you can make your own
Halloween hats, get your faces painted and be transformed into a spooky character and join in the Boo Bash fun!
Cairnhill Community Club Halloween
Trick or Treats, haunted maze, horror rooms, train ride, food craft and Best Dressed Costume Contest .
Take part in a scavenger hunt to learn about quirky species under the sea at interactive stations around the aquarium.
For adults and brave teens. At some places, Halloween celebration can be scary. Parental discretion needed. Doesn’t mean we cannot have a little fun on our own.
Prepare to be spooked as you step into the fourth edition of this absolutely haunting experience.
More Halloween Celebrations
- Yokai Festivalat Downtown East
- Dark Tales @ Libraries: Do or Doom Halloween Special
- Namly Halloween @ Namly Park
- Watten Treat or Trick
- Halloween Fun Fest at UE Square
- Halloween Movie Showcase at Our Tampines Hub
Make your own Halloween Treats and Play Stuff
Find costumes, masks
Where can you find costumes, masks, themes, tricks etc? Here are some places around the island where you can get the stuff:
- Daiso. Cheap and good. There are witch hats, pumpkins, skeletons decos, hats and props for just $2 per item.
- Gifts Greetings. Masks, costumes and creepy crawly stuffs.
- The Party Stuff have some cool balloons and pinatas, treat bags and Halloween theme party stuff.
- ICB Enterprise House at 116 Middle Road have a few shops side by side that sells decos, props and masks.
- Toys R Us. Masks, costumes and creepy crawly stuffs.