Halloween falls on Thursday, October 31 2019, this year. With most of the kids being done with their year end exams , it’s time to enjoy the activities and festivities here in Singapore! We have curated some awesome places for parties, trick or treat and Halloween fun!
Halloween Parties and other (Kids-Friendly) Fun/Scary stuff
The tradition along this street for kids and people to be dress in their Halloween costumes and goes trick or treating. Just walk along and enjoy the festivities.
Where: Woodsgrove Avenue, Woodsland. (Nearest MRT Marsling)
Activities and performances of the scary kind (Some of the activities are not recommended for very young children). Strike pose at the dress up booth and bring home your spooky souvenir. Get spooked by chilling performances and paranormal panellist talks. That said, the last time we went, we saw some brave kids who have lots of fun. There is
Westgate Wonderland Halloween PartyHalloween Party, play games and win prizes!
Enjoy Treasure hunt, game booths, slime making, hunted train rides!
For adults and brave teens. At some places, Halloween celebration can be scary. Parental discretion needed. Doesn’t mean we cannot have a little fun on our own.
Walk amongst The Walkers and challenge yourself in the 5 scare zones
Not Quite Halloween but..
Haw Par Villa is one venue for some fun scares. Some of the activities happening during this season fits with the theme.
Visit Haw Par Villa with this unique walking tour.
Day of the Dead is a Mexican holiday celebrated throughout Mexico
More Halloween Celebrations
- Yokai Festivalat Downtown East
- Carnival Bizarro at Toa Payoh
- Dark Tales @ Libraries: Do or Doom Halloween Special
- Namly Halloween @ Namly Park
- Watten Treat or Trick
Make your own Halloween Treats and Play Stuff
Find costumes, masks
Where can you find costumes, masks, themes, tricks etc? Here are some places around the island where you can get the stuff:
- Daiso. Cheap and good. There are witch hats, pumpkins, skeletons decos, hats and props for just $2 per item.
- Gifts Greetings. Masks, costumes and creepy crawly stuffs.
- The Party Stuff have some cool balloons and pinatas, treat bags and Halloween theme party stuff.
- ICB Enterprise House at 116 Middle Road have a few shops side by side that sells decos, props and masks.
- Toys R Us. Masks, costumes and creepy crawly stuffs.