Another year has passed and 2016 sees the opening of the much awaited KidZania as well as more indoor play places and shopping malls.
Attractions and Museums
This unique theme park provides lots and lots of pretend play for kids.
The revamp Chinatown Heritage Centre create authentic experience of what it is like for the people living in Chinatown.
This combination of wall climbing and play is a good place for draining away energy.
Commercial Indoor Playgrounds, Play Space
2016 is the year where we see many more new paid playgrounds while some older ones relocate or close. The malls continue to come up with innovative play spaces.
- Kids’ Wonderland at Water way Point (Free)
- Splash @ Kidz Amaze (Safra Punggol)
- T-Play (Home Team Bukit Batok )
- Busy Tables
- The Polliwogs @ Eastpoint Mall
- WAKA WAKA by The Polliwogs
- Diggersite East Coast
- My Little Giant
Free Outdoor Playgrounds
- Happy Park at Waterway Point Level 2
- Marine Cove Playground @ East Coast Park
- Ninja Trail at Compass One
Nature Parks and Gardens
Quite a number of parks reopen after a revamp this year.
Exhibitions & Shows
2016 saw the coming and going of many exhibitions. Here are some of our favorites
- Avengers Station Exhibition (29 Oct -March 5, 2017)
- NASA – A Human Adventure (November 19, 2016 – March 19, 2017)
- Treasures of the World from the British Museum (5 Dec 2015 to 3 July 2016)
- Celebrating Radio: Sounds from the Past (22 April 2016 to 17 July 2016)
- Masak Masak 2016 (28 May to 31 July 2016)
- Imaginarium: Over the Ocean, Under the Sea (14 May 2016 to 28 August 2016)
- Future of Us Exhibition ( 1 December 2015 to 8 March 2016)