It’s National Day again! Enjoy the long long weekend with a short day on Monday and no school on Wednesday, there are lots of thing to do! Here are some of the activities and places to go we like.
We are updating this list as we go so do drop us a line if you know somewhere great that we missed out!
Museums Open House
- Science Centre Open House
- National Museum Singapore
- Asian Civilisations Museum
- The Peranakan Museum
- Singapore Philatelic Museum
- Reflections at Bukit Chandu
- Indian Heritage Centre
- Malay Heritage Centre
- Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall
Our Esplanade Estate
- Esplanade – Theatres on the BayThere are variety of thing to do including free performances, free performances, craft activities, exhibitions, a festival village.
- Celebrating the nation’s birthday or our diverse multicultural festivals at PlayLAH! Let’s celebrate!
Free / Enormous Discounts at Attractions.
Wildlife Reserves Singapore
That’s Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Safari and Singapore Zoo.
From 1 to 31 August, Singapore residents can enjoy:
- 51% discount on admission tickets to the Jurong BirdPark
- 51% off bundled admission to River Safari and Singapore Zoo for same-day visits.
- 51% off ArtScience Museum
Learn about Singapore at Singapore City Gallery tells the story of Singapore’s physical planning efforts, showing its remarkable physical transition from past, present to future. With 10 thematic areas and more than 50 audiovisual and interactive exhibits, the Gallery offers a multi sensory learning experience for visitors.
The Civil Defence (CD) Heritage Gallery and Emergency Preparedness Centre are open on public holidays. Located in the Central Fire Station, the CD Heritage Gallery traces Singapore’s fire-fighting and civil defense developments from the late 1800s till present day, and the many artefacts on display enable visitors to see, touch and feel the exhibits.